Peptonic Medical (publ) announced today that it has signed a Distribution Agreement with UCC Australia for the Australian market concerning 5 items in the Lunette range of products.
Established 1996 UCC supplies Australian and New Zealand retailers with a range of fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) across the grocery, technology and personal care industries. UCC differentiates by providing its retail partners an end-to-end solution that enhances the reach and exposure of brands in the market. Examples of brands that UCC carry are Childs Farm, Duracell and Energizer.
UCC now further develops its personal care range by adding Lunette®️ Menstrual Cup, Lunette®️ Cup Cleanser, Lunette®️ Cup Wipes, Lunette®️ Intimate Wipes and Lunette®️ Intimate Cleanser to the portfolio.
- Lunette®️ Menstrual Cup is a design-protected, sustainable and high-quality solution for period management. Lunette®️ is recommended by 99% of its users.
- Lunette®️ Cup Cleanser is an organic, vegan, sulfite and paraben-free liquid cleanser that is the perfect match for the Lunette®️ Menstrual Cup.
- Lunette®️ Cup Wipes are the cleaning solution when on the go and water is not an option.
- Lunette®️ Intimate Cleanser is developed to give moisture parallel to washing, it is pH-balancing and it makes the user feel clean and fresh in a gentle way.
- Lunette®️ Intimate Wipes gives instant freshness with arctic lingonberry extract infused wet wipes. The wipes are biodegradable.
– We are very excited about the opportunity to further develop the Lunetteâ brand in Australia. We think it is a perfect fit for our market with a people craving for sustainable solutions. We will build further on the great brand plat form already established, says Peter Kemsley, CEO of UCC.
– Lunette®️ was one of the first menstrual cups to get TGA approval in Australia. The brand is well established and has historically been a very important market for Lunetteâ . With a strong local partner like UCC we see a great opportunity to take our business in Australia to the next level, says Erik Sundquist, CEO of Peptonic Medical.
A first order of 3 000 units have been placed for delivery in first quarter 2022. A bigger one is expected during the second quarter.
This disclosure contains information that PEPTONIC Medical AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 28-02-2022 21:17 CET.
Erik Sundquist, CEO
Telefon: + 46 722 49 90 43
About Peptonic Medical AB
Peptonic Medical AB (publ) is an innovative medtech company that conducts research, development and sales of medical devices and lifestyle products in the field of women’s health. Peptonic launched its first product, VagiVital®️ Active Gel against vaginal atrophy, in July 2018. In April 2021, VagiVital®️ Moisturizing V Cleanser, was launched, a moisturizing and preventive intimate wash. The company was founded in 2009 and the share has been traded on Spotlight (www.spotlightstockmarket.com) in Stockholm since 2014.
Since August 2020, Lune Group Oy Ltd. has been a wholly owned subsidiary of Peptonic Medical. The company was founded in 2005 with the purpose to lead a light-hearted menstrual revolution in positive spirit via patented menstrual cups. The company is now evolving into leading the way in sustainable, intimate well-being.
In October 2021, all assets of Israeli company Common Sense Ltd were acquired. Common Sense has developed unique and patented self-tests to accurately diagnose bacterial vaginosis and amniotic fluid leakage respectively.